ALL ABOUT GPPCA
The GPPCA, formed in January, 1980 has been the official mouthpiece of Ghanaian industries
using paper and paper products as their basic raw materials.
Objectives of GPPCA
GPPCA is committed to help the printing industry to grow and develop to the benefit of both the
individual and the industry. Specifically,
- Organize all Printers, Paper Converters and allied service companies for the expressed purpose
- of promoting
- the special interests of the printing and its allied industry;
- Help improve upon the standards of the printing and paper converting in Ghana;
- Seek on behalf of member companies internal and external trade relations;
- Get the industry involved in the export drive consistent with the objective of the Ghana Government.
- HUMAN VALUE
UPHOLDING human dignity, respect and understanding, and ensuring equal opportunity and
fairness in all dealings in order to build a climate of trust and unity.
- PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
PROVIDING the opportunity for all members to grow and develop, to the benefit of both
individual and the industry.
MAINTAINING open, honest, respectful and timeous two-way communication (between the
association and members, and among members) and the sharing of information.
4.HEALTH AND SAFETY
PROVIDING a healthy, safe and secure operating environment for all members and customers.
DEVELOPING an environment in which all stakeholders are empowered through involvement
decision-making and accountability for decisions that affect them.
- RECOGNITION AND REWARD
RECOGNISING and rewarding continuous improvement that enhances performance in the
achievement of our mutually agreed goals.
Membership – GPPCA’s Strength
Membership is open to all companies registered in Ghana that are engaged in one form or another in
the printing and paper converting industry. The association has an active membership of 127,
made up of large-scale, medium and small scale printing and allied industries.
The Association seeks to increase its membership.